Thursday 21 February 2013

Passionfruit fields forever

Hello again!

Today I have for you my first attempt at watermarbling. 
Now don't laugh at this first picture, I was trying different combinations of colours, to see which ones might spread well enough to let me create designs.


I started from the thumb, and landed on a decent combination on the pinky.
I then proceeded to marble my left hand, and this is what it looks like!


This is Revlon 'Cotton Candy' and 'Passionfruit'
You can see on the index finger, that the flower is a little smudged.
I'm pretty sure it happened because I didn't clean the top of the water properly before pulling my finger out, and got some of the wet polish on the design.
Such a shame!


Very proud of these babies, they were my first successful watermarble!

Thanks for stopping by,
xNai