Sunday 16 September 2012

It's not always black and white

Hello ladies (and possibly gents...)!

Today I have a classic black and white mani for you.
There was a competition on ig for a black and white mani a while back, so I decided to do as many variations on the theme as possible, and here's what I came up with!

If you'd like a tutorial for any of the following, let me know, and I'd be glad to oblige. I've already created 2 for the index and thumb of the left hand.


Left Hand

Left Thumb

Right Hand

Right Thumb

If you want, there's a couple bonus pics after the jump - defs my faves of these pics...:)


THEY GLOOOWWWWW!!!

Left hand GITD
To make these glow, I painted a BYS glow in the dark (gitd) top coat after I did all the designing, as some of the designs are white on black and vice versa.
On the most part, just the white glowed, but as you can see in the pinky above, the more top coats I applied (the pinky has 3 I believe), the more the black glowed as well!

Right hand GITD
Excuse the dodgy quality - you have no idea how difficult it is to get a damn pic of these babies!

Have a good week peeps!
xNai