Friday 7 December 2012

Rorschach Fun

Hello there lovelies!

So today I have for you what I've been calling splotchy ombre stripes. Really awful name, I know, so please, if you can come up with something better, tell me!!

These I did for Orit, as she was going to Lady Gaga that night. The pink you can see is UV reactive polish, in case there were black lights, and I coated the whole thing in glow in the dark top coat, under the black, so the stripes would glow!

Orit loved them, and to show how rockin' she thought they were, she even did the following pose for my pics:

Then we went for coffee with some friends, and Ilana saw them, and decided she wanted them as well! Back to my house we went, and I did these on top of her purple shellac. I love Ilana's nails - such long beautiful nail beds! They make me so jealous...

What I used:
BYS 'Bright Purple N288', 'Blue N283' (both colour change polishes),
'02 UV Tension Rising' and their Glow in the Dark top coat.
OPI 'Black Onyx'


Lucky you, there's a tutorial for these babies!
I shall post it probably tomorrow, or the day after, sorry for the delay...:(

Hope you love these as much as I did!
xNai