Tuesday 30 October 2012

I want candy...

Hello there lovelies!
Today is October 30, and as we inch ever closer to Halloween, we have more manis!
Today's theme is Trick or Treat, now obviously I chose treat, because who DOESN'T love Halloween candy?! Especially this Aussie girl who's been denied her whole life the joy that is Halloween and especially begging for food in kickass costumes!

Toffe apple nails

I've done toffee apple nails for this challenge, as they always look just so delicious, with their brown gooey goodness and the rich red of the apples.

Toffee Apples
Here's the nails at a slightly different angle, which caught the details a little better, I reckon.

Mattified Toffee Apples
And then here, I mattified the red of the apple, just to see what it would look like. Now I realise that by virtue of the toffee covering everything, the apples are always shiny and apple-like, but I really love the effect of the suede red with the glistening orangey toffee...

What I used:
essence 'fame fatale'
Savvy 'Tequila Sunrise'
Rimmel Matte top coat


Now I'm off to do my recreation mani...just gotta choose between the dozens of amazing manis done so far! Check some of them out below.

As always, thanks for stopping by!
xNai


                                                   


4 comments:

I would love to hear what you think about my nails/posts, so feel free to leave a comment!

Please do not use comments to advertise or spam. Links to blogs or other sites without specific purpose will not be published.

All comments are moderated (this way I know I've read every one), so your comment may not appear right away.

xNai