Wednesday 31 October 2012

Like a bat out of hell

Hello lovelies!
Sadly today is the last day of the This is Halloween Challenge! Sad face.
But that also means a recreation mani, and boy do I have a recreation for you!

After looking through a lot of the manis that were done, I noticed a theme for a few of them: Spooky silhouettes in front of a moon.
This one by @paperkraftnpolish on Instagram was the main inspiration for my recreation mani. I think she did such a spectacular job.
My inspiration mani

Here is my recreation of her beautiful bats design.

Bats Silhouette

I decided for these to mattify the blue gradient before putting on the black detailing, which meant that I couldn't top coat to protect the design, but hey, these are the things we do for nail art..:)

Bats Silhouette

Bats Silhouette

What I used:
ulta3 'midnight fever', 'blue heaven', 'blue bird' and 'lily white'
essence 'black is back' and 'walk on air'


Hope you liked these as much as I enjoyed doing them!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
xNai