Monday 8 October 2012

Wee Little Ghosties

Hello there fellow Halloweenies!

Today's October 8th, and that means ghosties!

This mani comes in 2 parts.
When thinking about how I would go about this, I originally thought about pacman and the ghosts there, and automatically wanted to recreate some of the amazing pacman nails I've seen. Then I realised that's not very Halloweeny, so I came up with these instead!
"Plain white?!" I hear you exclaiming. Fear not my lovelies. I have not forgotten the task set me by Bec!
There is more here than meets the eye.

The white is two coats of Ulta3 Lily White - by far and away the best white I have used - beautiful streak free application in 2 easy coats. Woo!

And the piece de resistance!

GLOW IN THE DARK FLIPPING GHOSTS!
The theory is that you can't see ghosts until you turn off the lights, so what better way to pay homage than to only see them at night time?!

I thought it was rather brilliant myself...:)

For the glow in the dark I used BYS glow in the dark top coat, and very painstakingly painted on little ghosties and a boo nail!
Getting that pic was then such a challenge in and of itself!

Anywho, hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
xNai

                                             

8 comments:

  1. That is seriously the coolest thing ever. Clever thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! Ordinary mani by day, spooky ghosts by night! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that was the plan!
      The ghosts sneak up on you...moo haha...Yeh, that's my evil laugh.

      Delete
  3. This is such a great idea. Putting it in my inspirations folder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honoured to be gracing an inspirations folder! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think about my nails/posts, so feel free to leave a comment!

Please do not use comments to advertise or spam. Links to blogs or other sites without specific purpose will not be published.

All comments are moderated (this way I know I've read every one), so your comment may not appear right away.

xNai